I am a second year undergraduate student studying Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIIT University, Neemrana, India. I am constantly in search of opportunities that challange me. I always choose a path that is beyond my comfort level with a goal of self improvement.
Key Interests: Signals and System, Machine Learning, Artificial Intellegence, Robotics,etc
Hobbies: problem solving, Hardware designing , Solving Puzzles, Aviation Photography, etc.
Resume/CV available on request.
Founder Robotics Club - NIIT UniversityJuly 2017-Present
The Club has a clear vision of providing the initial spark to the next generation of innovators and participating in several competitions to give them a platform to grow, by exposing them to the most innovative and cutting edge technology, like
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
Engineering Intern-Jet AirwaysMay 2017- July 2017
Tasks allocated to me during the internship included:
- Maintenance and Overhaul of Aviation batties of Jet Airways fleet consisting of B737, B777, ATR-72 and A330
- Assisting in problem Isolation and detection of defects related to Avionics and electrical system of the entire fleet
- Preparing a report on IAS disagree on the A330 fleet, that reduced Aircraft on ground time
- Performing CVR Readout and making task card for the same
- Assisting Dock Planning in scheduling of tasks on the B737 series fleet that arrived at the hanger for Maintenance and overhaul
Summer Teaching Intern - Creative Technology WorkshopApril 2016 - June 2016
My responsiblity was:
- Taught school students Lego Mindstorms,with hands-on experience to design and test robots in varied conditions.
- Organized and was accountable for providing quality training with teachers to small group of students during Arduino Workshop.
NIIT University2016 - Present
Majoring in Electronics and Communication Engineering - 7.48 CGPA
Pace Junior Science College2014-2016
High School 12th Boards- 80%
Ryan International School2001-2014
High School 10th Boards- 89%
FIRST Robotics Challange 2017Mar 2017
Team RFactor from Mumbai, India of which I was a part of was awarded with Quality Award by Motorola Solutions Foundation at FIRST Robotics Competition at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY from March 16-18, 2017.
Indian Robotics Olympiad, 2015Oct 2015
Ranked 6th among 20 teams at the National finals of the Indian Robotics Olympiad, New Delhi.
World Robotics Olympiad, 2014Nov 2014
Secured a posotion in top 20 at World finals of World Robotics Olympiad 2014 held in Sochi, Russia.
Indian Robotics Olympiad, 2012Oct 2012
Ranked 4th among 25 teams at the National finals of the Indian Robotics Olympiad, New Delhi.
Position of Responsiblity
Co-Mentor | World Robotics OlympiadMay 2016- Nov 2016
Co-Mentored, three school students, to design, and implement their idea of a tetra pack recycling robot:
- The robot was divided into two parts the processing unit and collection unit
- The Collection unit was made to look like the figure Wall-E.
- The Processing unit used Lego blocks as mock up tetra packs for demonstration purpose( The actual process was not possible due to processing limitations).
Electrical Team Member | Team RFactor | FIRST Robotics Competition (F.R.C)Mar 2016 The only Indian team to participate at the FIRST Robotics Competition. Responsibilities within the Team RFactor:
- Prototype solutions for different challenges with other team before installation of both mechanical and electrical components.
- Managed the electrical team and helped new members of the team learn soldering techniques and wiring ensuring the Industry quality and safty standards are followed.
- Documentation of all the design and troubleshooting carried out during the build season for future reference.
Robotic Arm | Used: Arduino and Custom CircuitsAug 2017 - present
Developing a set of Robotic arms with Prof. Sanjay Gupta with the purpose of establishing a set course for Introduction to Autonomous System and Robotics
Typo - Keyboard for Senior Citizens | Used: Lego Mindstorms and ArduinoJan 2012
Typo was a prototype model build to be presented at First Lego League,2012. Typo is an add-on hardware that was build using Lego Mindstorms and Arduino; it could be mounted on a full walker and needs a Bluetooth paired cell phone. Typo also served as a test platform for ealry detection of alzheimers in senior citizens. The system was a proof of concept for "Early detection of neurological degenrative disease by mapping of (bipedal) gait cycle analysis". Other significant features of Typo are:
- Reconfigurable dashboard for rapid and easy calling to close relatives
- SOS button to let the family members know the current location of the person and send a remote help message to emergency services.